Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 6, 2013

Baby Burp in style burp cloths....

REPOST FROM OUR OLD BLOG FRESH POPPY DESIGN...

I made up a few gerber diaper burp clothes...super fun, easy and cute!  Just a little heat and bond, I did a straight stitch right close to the edge...




If your machine has the capability, play with the embroidery stitches. Makes is personal and a little extra cuteness doesn't hurt anything!


I used my funny little animal prints. Love how they turned out...

And if you think your baby only needs burp clothes for the first few months, I have been using these on my 3 year old girl. Yucky noses, faces etc. I think I will need them around for quite a while!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Paula said...

I just want to know how you got such a good quality diaper. The only ones I can find are that "gauzy" material. Yuck! I want the 'real' cotton ones like when my kids were little (uhm, 30 years ago!)

Michelle said...

That possum is so CUTE!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Why should I scroll through if reading this blog is going to be so fun? ดูหนังออนไลน์