Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 19, 2013

HST Koi Zipper Pouches

Hello hello :)

I love getting lovely stacks of fabric.  I got this gorgeous Don't Be Koi from Honey Be Good.  I love it.  I usually get a stack and it sits for a lot longer than I want it to.  I decided this time I was going to make something straight away! :)


So many lovely prints in this line.


I have a niece who just left to serve an 18 month LDS mission in Georgia.  This means she is packing and moving a lot.  I have three zipper pouches that I use everytime I go anywhere, so I decided to make her some as well.


A while back Heather and I stocked up on colorful zippers and a few zipper pulls.  I do not remember which shop but I know we got them on Etsy.  Seriously best stash purchase ever.  I use them ALL the time.  It is so awesome to have them on hand for projects.


Finished sizes are about 10.5" x 12", 10.5" x 7" and 10.5" x 5".  I decided to add HST's to one of them and I think it turned out really cute!  It's on both sides.



And there you go!  Easy peasy project and I feel so satisfied having used my Don't Be Koi already.  And it is still available at Honey Be Good.

Come back tomorrow!  I have an important post and we really really want feedback from YOU!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sharon said...

Zipit.etsy.com is a great place to buy zippers. Love your pouches!

Chocolate Dipped Quilts said...

So cute! I love the colored zippers. Now I just need to get up the nerve to try sewing with them, they can't be too hard, right?

Teje Karjalainen said...

Oh how beautiful fabrics! You have made wonderful pouches and colourful zippers with lovely charm are perfect detail! x Teje

Kim said...

Love the pouch and that fabric is gorgeous!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

super cute pouches. that fabric is yummy!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

RobotMomSews said...

Love them!!! Zipit is the best place for Zippers! I love what you did with that gorgeous fabric!!

Jake said...

I'm sure you must have gotten your zippers from Zipit on etsy....best zippers and prices around!

Jake said...

I'm sure you must have gotten your zippers from Zipit on etsy....best zippers and prices around!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ I really enjoyed reading your article. It is helpful to many people.