Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 16, 2013

Jelly Roll Jam Free Quilt Pattern

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine (Megan) was highs and lows :/  I'd prefer an easy going week(end) sometime soon!  All this moving and things that come along with it.  Sigh.  But I did get a good amount done behind my machine and that always makes me smile :)  And I have a new project to share, hooray!



This easy peasy quilt pattern from the lovelies at Fat Quarter Shop.  It came together soooo fast. I wish I timed myself because it was a breeze.


I chose to use a Baby Jane Jelly Roll from Moda.  I just adore these colors together and the vintage feel of the prints.  One Jelly Roll makes two quilt tops...yes please!


PS From now on you will be seeing many a quilt on my weathered backyard fence and gate with the gorgeous green forest behind.  This is what won me over on this home (and the east!).  I am in love.  I can't wait to see it change through the seasons.  After living in Arizona for three years and although I miss it terribly, I am a seasons girl and so excited for Fall!


Like I mentioned, Jelly Roll Jam is a FREE quilt pattern!  There is also a YouTube version if that is more your thing:


When you're in need of a quick baby quilt this should be your go-to pattern, at least give it a try :)  

You can find other versions of Jelly Roll Jam today with these fabulous bloggers, I'm excited to see what theirs look like!  And thank you to the Fat Quarter Shop ladies for including us in this project! :)



Photobucket

11 comments:

Deborah Hamilton said...

Thanks for sharing this. The video is very informative.

jlk said...

Love the fabric you chose! And enjoy VA in the fall. It is to die for.

Kay said...

Just gorgeous, I love simple and quick!

Emily said...

Congrats on moving to somewhere with a foresty back yard and seasons! Austin is lacking in the fall and spring department :)

RobotMomSews said...

Super cute! I ♥ Baby Jane too. It's so sweet. Love your new weathered fence! It's the perfect backdrop for quilts!! ;)

Teje Karjalainen said...

That's beautiful! Great pattern and I love your wooden gate! Congratulations to your new home! x Teje

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Sometimes we need to have those quilts that make up so incredibly cute yet quickly! Love your Jelly Roll quilt with the awesome color scheme. Your backdrop for your picture is wonderful too! Welcome back to the east side of the US. I am in NC and beginning to see the change of colors too!

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

beautiful jelly roll jam! love your colors. they are so cheery!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

DebraKay Neiman said...

This is an exciting pattern

Taylor Bara said...

Check this https://essaydragon.com/blog/why-michigan-essay-guide application letter guide for University of Michigan!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ I really enjoyed reading your article. It is helpful to many people.